MIX & MASTERING
Full Mix + Mastering
Full mix (without track limits) + final mastering
Full mix (without track limits). Audio will be ready for mastering (between -4dbs/-6dbs).
Audio file mastering. If you want to go for this option, the mix will have to meet some standards (mastering is not a magic trick to make your song better).
Mastering between 15 stems of audio.
*Prices may vary.
*Discounts if you send more than one song. From 2 to 5 songs 10%, from 5 to 10 songs 20%, more than 10 songs 30%.
*You can ask for several versions (radio mix, instrumental mix, etc) at no additional cost.
During mixing, each track will be processed individually to achieve a big and clear sound.
During mastering, the goal is to achieve the highest quality of sound.
– Tracks must be exported at 44.1 or 48kHz, and 24 or 32 bits.
-Tracks must be exported at the same level that you have in your mix.
– Use simple and short names for your tracks.
– Each track must have the same length and starting point.
– All tracks must share tempo and key.
– Tempo and key must be indicated.
– Send reference songs to use as a guide of the sound you want to achieve.
– Upload your files to your favorite server (wetransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc) and send it to email@example.com